If you’re a frequent T.J. Maxx customer, you can use a T.J. Maxx credit card to make purchases at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post, and Homesense — all brands in the TJX family of stores.
- Your TJX Rewards Credit Card is a store card and can only be used at T.J. Maxx and partnered brands such as Marshalls and HomeGoods. If you qualify for the TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard, you can use it to make purchases online and anywhere that accepts Mastercard.
- 1 Where can I use my TJ Maxx credit card?
- 2 Can I use my TJ Maxx credit card at Marshalls?
- 3 What credit score do you need for TJ Maxx credit card?
- 4 Can I use my T.J. Maxx card at HomeGoods?
- 5 Can T.J. Maxx cards be used at HomeGoods?
- 6 What bank does TJ Maxx use?
- 7 Can you get cash back on TJ Maxx credit card?
- 8 Do you get free shipping with TJX Rewards Card?
- 9 Is the TJX card hard to get?
- 10 How many credit cards is too many?
- 11 How do I get a credit increase on my TJ Maxx card?
- 12 Can you cancel a TJ Maxx credit card?
- 13 Does TJ Maxx accept Discover Card?
- 14 Is TJ Maxx and Marshalls owned by the same company?
Where can I use my TJ Maxx credit card?
The TJX Rewards Platinum card and TJX Rewards World card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. The TJX Rewards card can only be used within the TJX Family. This includes T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, Homesense, Sierra Trading Post, and online at tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com.
Can I use my TJ Maxx credit card at Marshalls?
TJX Rewards® Credit Card benefits and features Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense stores in the U.S. and on participating ecommerce sites operating under these brands, and 1 point per $1 everywhere else. You can also use this card wherever Mastercard is accepted.
What credit score do you need for TJ Maxx credit card?
Approval Requirements & Application The TJX Rewards Credit Card typically approves applicants with fair credit or better, which means credit scores around 620 or higher. You can apply for a new card at any TJX-branded location, including your local T.J. Maxx.
Can I use my T.J. Maxx card at HomeGoods?
Maxx gift cards can be used in conjunction with TJX Rewards® certificates, promo codes and one credit card for payment of your order. TJX Rewards® certificates can be used at tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, homegoods.com, sierra.com, or in any T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods or Sierra store.
Can T.J. Maxx cards be used at HomeGoods?
The card is redeemable for merchandise only (excluding gift cards) at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Homesense, and Sierra stores (in the U.S. and Puerto Rico) and online at tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, and sierra.com and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by applicable law.
What bank does TJ Maxx use?
Synchrony Bank issues two branded TJ Maxx credit cards: TJX Rewards card and TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard. The TJX Rewards card can be used at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, Sierra and Homesense stores and websites. The TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard is accepted at any business that accepts Mastercard payments.
Can you get cash back on TJ Maxx credit card?
No, you cannot get cash back with the TJX Credit Card. However, it does have rewards, giving 1 – 5 points per $1 spent on purchases. The TJX Credit Card also has a $0 annual fee.
Do you get free shipping with TJX Rewards Card?
Enjoy free standard shipping on all orders of $89 or more.
Is the TJX card hard to get?
Yes, the TJX Store Card will do a hard pull. You will need a credit score of at least 640 to get it, which is on par with what most store cards require. There is no way to pre-qualify for the TJX Store Card. A hard pull usually causes an applicant’s credit score to drop by 5-10 points.
How many credit cards is too many?
Credit scoring formulas don’t punish you for having too many credit accounts, but you can have too few. Credit bureaus suggest that five or more accounts — which can be a mix of cards and loans — is a reasonable number to build toward over time.
How do I get a credit increase on my TJ Maxx card?
How to get a credit limit increase without asking:
- Always pay all your bills on time.
- Pay off the card you want the higher limit on fully each month.
- Update your income on the credit card company’s website/app.
- Keep your account open for at least 6-12 months.
Can you cancel a TJ Maxx credit card?
How do I cancel my T.J. Maxx credit card? To cancel your card, call 800-952-6133 if you have the T.J. Maxx Rewards Card or 877-890-3150 if you have the Platinum MasterCard.
Does TJ Maxx accept Discover Card?
T.J. Maxx, Marshalls or HomeGoods Gift Cards. Major Branded Gift Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
Is TJ Maxx and Marshalls owned by the same company?
Along with sister chains HomeGoods, Homesense, and Sierra, T.J. Maxx and Marshalls belong to the same parent company: Massachusetts-based TJX, which also owns brands in Europe and Canada. T.J. But TJX was able to acquire Marshalls in 1995 (via New York Times).