How to transfer money from credit card to debit card?
- Call the credit card company that you wish to transfer the money to. Follow the automated phone prompts to make a payment on your account. Select the option to make your payment by credit card. Enter the credit card information of the account you will be transferring the money from, and the amount of money you wish to transfer.
- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill with a credit card?
- 2 Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
- 3 Can I transfer a credit card credit to my bank account?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 5 How can I transfer my HDFC credit card balance?
- 6 Which app is best for credit card payment?
- 7 Can I withdraw money from my credit card?
- 8 What is the best way to make credit card payments?
- 9 Can I venmo myself from a credit card?
- 10 Can I pay my credit card with my debit card?
- 11 How do you pay a credit card off?
- 12 How can I pay my credit card bill through mobile banking?
How can I pay my credit card bill with a credit card?
There are three methods by which you could use your credit card to pay another credit card’s bill.
- Through Cash. Withdraw money from ATM for the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through e-wallet. Transfer the money to an e-wallet from the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through Balance Transfer.
Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
If you’re looking to pay off one credit balance using another card, this generally isn’t possible. Banks don’t allow you to pay your credit card balance using another credit card. Typically, payments via check, electronic bank transfer or money order are the only acceptable methods of payment.
Can I transfer a credit card credit to my bank account?
You can’t transfer a credit card balance to a bank account because the balance on your credit card is a debt. You can also transfer available credit from a credit card to a bank account by doing a cash advance. A cash advance is when you get cash from a credit card, usually at an ATM or in-person at a bank branch.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
Financial Education: Paying Bills Without a Bank Account
- Pay Bills with a Money Order. Money orders can almost always be used in place of a personal check, and because of this, they’re great for people without bank accounts.
- Pay Bills with a Prepaid Debit Card.
- Pay Bills with Electronic Bill Pay.
How can I transfer my HDFC credit card balance?
How to do HDFC Credit Card Balance Transfer?
- Login to your HDFC NetBanking.
- Click on the tab “Cards”
- On the left side, under the “Transact” column, click on “Balance Transfer on EMI”
- On clicking that, you need to enter the details of your HDFC Credit Card and other bank’s credit card details.
Which app is best for credit card payment?
Lets see what are the best apps that we can use to pay credit card bills.
- Cred App. Only app that gives rewards.
- Amazon App. Amazon also launched credit card bill pay section.
- Phonepe App. Phonepe launched credit card bill pay section.
- Mobikwik App.
- Paytm App.
Can I withdraw money from my credit card?
Yes! Most credit cards will let you withdraw cash at an ATM. Borrowing money on your credit card is a cash advance, a type of short-term loan, and it’s worlds away from a simple debit card cash withdrawal.
What is the best way to make credit card payments?
The best way to pay credit card bills is online with automatic monthly payments deducted from a checking account. This minimizes the chances of missing a credit card payment due date, and it can also help cardholders avoid interest charges, depending on the type of payment scheduled.
Can I venmo myself from a credit card?
Yes, you can use a credit card on Venmo, but it might not be the best idea to do so. So, you’re better off using a debit card, prepaid card or bank account to fund your Venmo transfers if you’re able to. There are some situations when the 3% credit card fee won’t apply, though.
Can I pay my credit card with my debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. That’s among the reasons why you can’t pay one credit card’s bill with another credit card, either.
How do you pay a credit card off?
How to pay off credit card debt
- Use a balance transfer credit card.
- Consolidate debt with a personal loan.
- Borrow money from family.
- Pay off high-interest debt first.
- Pay off the smallest balance first.
How can I pay my credit card bill through mobile banking?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select “Pay” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.