When you delete payment details on one device, they are deleted from all devices linked to the account. Sign in to PlayStation Store by selecting Sign In from the top of the screen. Select your Online ID > Payment Management. Select a payment method and select Remove.
How do I remove my credit card from my PS4?
- If, for some reason, you need to remove your credit card on PS4, follow these steps on how to do it: Go to the PS4 Home Screen. Select Settings. Select Account Management. Select Sign In and enter your PSN ID and password to login. Select Account Information. Select Wallet. Select Payment Methods.
- 1 How do I remove my credit card from PlayStation Store?
- 2 How do I remove my credit card from?
- 3 Why is my credit card not valid on PS4?
- 4 How do you delete your account on PS4?
- 5 Why can’t I add a payment method on PS4?
- 6 What is error code e 8210604A?
- 7 How do I unlink my card from everything?
- 8 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 9 How do I change my credit card?
How do I remove my credit card from PlayStation Store?
From the PlayStation Store:
- From the PlayStation Store menu, select [Payment Methods]
- Enter your password.
- Select a credit or debit card which you would like to remove.
- Select [Delete] to remove credit or debit card information or [Edit Card Information] to change it.
How do I remove my credit card from?
Remove a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Remove. Remove.
Why is my credit card not valid on PS4?
The billing address that you provide needs to match up with the address that your credit card company has on file associated with your card. Cards that do not support AVS may not be accepted on the PlayStation Store, so you’ll need to call your card issuer to check if yours does.
How do you delete your account on PS4?
How to delete PS4 user account
- On your PS4, go to Settings.
- Choose Login Settings in the drop-down.
- On the Login Settings page, select User Management.
- On the User Management page, select Delete User.
- A list of users will appear on the next screen — select the user you wish to delete.
- Select Delete.
Why can’t I add a payment method on PS4?
If possible, please use a payment card registered to the same region as your PlayStation Store region. If the issue persists, please contact your bank or card provider to confirm that the payment method has been activated, has available funds and hasn’t been blocked.
What is error code e 8210604A?
PlayStation error code E-8210604A occurs when there are issues with a payment method. This problem most often occurs when users have just updated an expired debit card and can prevent them from completing their subscription to PS Plus or PS Now.
In the top right corner of a window, click the three-bar icon and select Settings. On the left menu, click “Privacy & Security.” Scroll down to “Forms & Autofill” and click “Saved Addresses” to see what cards you have saved. Select a saved card and click “Remove” to delete it.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
How do I change my credit card?
View a tutorial on how to change credit or debit card info on your Android phone or on your iPhone.
- Open the Google Fi website or app.
- Go to the Billing tab.
- Under “Payment settings,” select Payment method.
- Under the card you want to update, select Edit.
- Make your changes, then select Update.