How to Make an iTunes Account Without a Credit Card
- Open iTunes and select Account Sign In.
- Select Create New Apple ID.
- Provide the requested information and agree to the Apple Terms and Conditions, then select Continue.
- Enter your personal information and set up security questions, then select Continue.
How do I create a free Apple account?
- 1 Can I make Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I bypass Apple payment method?
- 3 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 4 How do I create a free iTunes account?
- 5 How do I bypass credit card verification on App Store?
- 6 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 7 How do I remove a credit card from my icloud account?
- 8 How do you create your own Apple ID?
- 9 How can I create iCloud account?
- 10 Can I use any email for Apple ID?
- 11 Do you have to pay to have an iTunes account?
- 12 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
- 13 How do I create an Apple ID password?
Can I make Apple ID without credit card?
Do I need a credit card to create an Apple ID? The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I bypass Apple payment method?
There are two ways to bypass credit card Apple ID issue. You can either create a new Apple ID without providing credit card information or use your existing Apple ID but remove the credit card payment method from it. You can change your payment information from your Apple ID anytime and set it to None.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
You can use any email address for a new Apple ID. You can also change an existing Apple ID from one third-party address to another, like from @hotmail.com to @gmail.com.
How do I create a free iTunes account?
From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Sign In. Then click Create New Apple ID. Enter your credit card and billing information, then click Continue.
How do I bypass credit card verification on App Store?
Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad. Pick “iTunes & App Store” configurations, then tap the “Apple ID: [email protected]” button near the top of the settings. Tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in to the Apple ID as normal. Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None” — or, rather, update the payment procedure *
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
How do I remove a credit card from my icloud account?
Open the Settings app. Tap your name. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method.
- To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
- To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap the Delete button.
How do you create your own Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID on the web
- Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter a phone number that you will always have access to.
- Tick the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you want to.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number.
How can I create iCloud account?
Create an Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
Can I use any email for Apple ID?
Answer: A: Any valid e-mail address can be used to set up a new Apple ID as long as the e-mail address isn’t already being used with an Apple ID as primary or rescue email. In fact it is recommended to use a non Apple email address to set up an Apple ID.
Do you have to pay to have an iTunes account?
This costs nothing. You can purchase songs or albums from the massive library in the iTunes Store – the cost varies. One purchased they are yours to keep and load onto an iPod. This has been the case since the Store was introduced.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
Answer: A: You can create 2 Apple IDs to do that. That will keep your work related information separate from your personal information. There shouldn’t be any complications from using two Apple IDs unless you need to share data between the two IDs.
How do I create an Apple ID password?
Change your Apple ID password
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.