Create an Apple ID without a payment method or credit card on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Open the App Store app.
- Search for a free app and tap Get.
- When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID Choose the option create new Apple ID.
- Choose None when asked for payment method.
How do I create a free Apple account?
- 1 How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
- 2 How can I create an Apple ID for a child without a credit card?
- 3 How do I create a free Apple ID?
- 4 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 5 Why is Apple making me pay for free apps?
- 6 How do I create an Apple ID for a teenager?
- 7 Can I set up Family Sharing without a credit card?
- 8 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 9 How can I create iPhone ID?
- 10 Can I create Apple ID without iPhone?
- 11 Can you use Apple Store without credit card?
- 12 How do I remove card details from Apple ID?
- 13 What to do when there is no None option on iTunes?
How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How can I create an Apple ID for a child without a credit card?
Step 1: Launch the App Store app on your iPhone, and search for the free app on the platform. Step 2: When you find one, click the “GET” tab next to the app. You will be asked to sign in with Apple ID, click “Create New Apple ID ”. Step 3: Follow the onscreen guide, and when asked for payment information, choose “None”.
How do I create a free Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Why is Apple making me pay for free apps?
It helps identify you, verify your country and your age (indirectly). You can set it to None if you don’t have any subscriptions paid through your iTunes account. If it isn’t recognizing your credit card, here are some of the possible reasons: Insufficient balance or account in arrears.
How do I create an Apple ID for a teenager?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Family Sharing, then tap Add Member.
- Tap Create an Account for a Child, then tap Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up the account. You can use the child’s email address for their Apple ID.
Can I set up Family Sharing without a credit card?
It’s legal. A debit card, gift card, etc., can not be used to provide legal proof of identity. A credit card can. Because of the laws regarding the use of online services that collect data by children, you must use a credit card to set up Family Sharing.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
You can use any email address for a new Apple ID. You can also change an existing Apple ID from one third-party address to another, like from @hotmail.com to @gmail.com.
How can I create iPhone ID?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and tap the sign-in button.
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next.
- Confirm your phone number.
Can I create Apple ID without iPhone?
But, can you create an Apple ID without an iPhone? The short answer is yes. You can set up Apple ID without iPhone. You just need a web browser.
Can you use Apple Store without credit card?
If you create an Apple ID before you start shopping in the iOS App Store or iTunes Store, Apple typically asks for a credit card number as you go through the setup screens. You can skip the credit card requirement if you go into the App Store first and select a free app to download before you create an account.
How do I remove card details from Apple ID?
Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods
- To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method.
- To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
- To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap the Delete button.
What to do when there is no None option on iTunes?
Still No None Option? If you still aren’t getting None as a payment option, consider linking another type of payment to your account. Instead of a credit card, use PayPal (if applicable), an iTunes or Apple Music Gift Card, even mobile phone billing (again, if applicable.)