How do you apply for a Wal-Mart credit card?
- You can apply for a Walmart Credit Card by filling out an online application or applying in person at a Walmart. To apply in store, visit the customer service department and bring a valid photo ID. On the credit application, you will need to provide your Social Security number, date of birth, and annual net income.
- 1 Can you apply online for a Walmart credit card?
- 2 What do I need to apply for a Walmart credit card in store?
- 3 Is Walmart credit card easy to get?
- 4 How much does it cost to get a Walmart credit card?
- 5 What score do you need for Walmart credit card?
- 6 How long does it take to get a Walmart credit card?
- 7 How do I open a credit card account?
- 8 How do I log into my Walmart credit card account?
- 9 How does the Walmart credit card work?
- 10 Did I get approved for Walmart card?
- 11 What bank is Walmart Money Card?
- 12 Does Walmart credit card affect credit score?
- 13 What is the minimum payment on Walmart credit card?
- 14 Does Walmart credit card have a monthly fee?
- 15 Can I use my Walmart card without the card?
Can you apply online for a Walmart credit card?
Apply online. You can apply for a Walmart Credit Card online and get instantly approved. In that case, you’ll get a temporary card number that you can use to make purchases right away.
What do I need to apply for a Walmart credit card in store?
In-Store. You can also apply for a Walmart Credit Card at any Walmart store. You’ll need a current credit card and government-approved identification. Customers who don’t have a credit card will be able to apply through the Walmart jewelry department.
Is Walmart credit card easy to get?
It is not very hard to get a Walmart Credit Card. Walmart has credit card offerings for people with fair credit or better. Both cards accept applicants with fair credit, so a score of 640 or higher. Requirements also include being a U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age to get either card.
How much does it cost to get a Walmart credit card?
Start earning cash back on purchases today upon approval, all with a $0 annual fee *. Apply now Application via Capital One®. See Terms & Conditions.
What score do you need for Walmart credit card?
What credit score is needed for a Walmart credit card? The Walmart Rewards Card specifies that it is looking for applicants with Excellent/Good credit. That generally specifies a credit score of 700 or higher.
How long does it take to get a Walmart credit card?
If you completed a Walmart credit card application online and are approved, you will be able to shop immediately online. You should receive your physical card in the mail in approximately 7 to 10 days. If after 10 days you have not received the card, you should call credit services at 1-800-227-4825.
How do I open a credit card account?
To open your account, you’ll first need to put down a cash deposit. Your credit limit is typically equal to your deposit. Minimum deposit requirements range from $200 to $500, depending on the card. Most secured cards allow you to deposit more to get a higher credit line.
How do I log into my Walmart credit card account?
Log in with your new Walmart Credit Card credentials. From the login page on the Capital One website or mobile app, fill out the Username and Password fields using your new credentials, and click “Sign In” to access your account.
How does the Walmart credit card work?
On the day you open a Walmart Credit Card, you’ll get $20 back on any purchase of $75 or more. Cardholders receive 3% back on purchases made on walmart.com, 2% back on gas (but remember the card can only be used at Walmart and Murphy USA gas stations), and 1% back on all other purchases.
Did I get approved for Walmart card?
The only way to check your Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard® application status is to call Walmart Credit Services. And while there’s no way to check your status online, the phone service is available around the clock. It’s also possible to be instantly approved for either card.
What bank is Walmart Money Card?
Walmart MoneyCard, Issued by Green Dot Bank, Now Offered as Demand Deposit Account with Enhanced Digital Banking Tools and Features for Customers.
Does Walmart credit card affect credit score?
The Walmart Rewards Mastercard and its in-store credit card are issued by Capital One, and cardholders can earn rewards for shopping at Walmart. When used properly, both cards can help you build your credit history and credit score.
What is the minimum payment on Walmart credit card?
The Walmart Credit Card minimum payment is 1% of the outstanding balance, plus interest and fees or $28, whichever is greater. You will find the specifics for your account listed on your monthly statement.
Does Walmart credit card have a monthly fee?
Both Walmart cards have no annual fee, but the interest rates and other fees differ. The Capital One Walmart Rewards® Card has a 17.99% to 26.99% variable APR, while the Walmart Rewards™ Card has a 26.99% variable APR. This saves you the 3% fee many other cards charge for purchases made outside the U.S.
Can I use my Walmart card without the card?