What credit cards does Costco accept?
- Chase Freedom Flex℠
- Citi® Double Cash Card
- Citi Rewards+® Card
- Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Discover it® Cash Back
- Discover it® chrome
- 1 How do I get a Costco credit card?
- 2 How long does it take to get approved for a Costco credit card?
- 3 What credit score do you need for a Costco Mastercard?
- 4 Is there a credit check to get a Costco card?
- 5 Can you apply for Costco credit card without membership?
- 6 What is the credit limit for Costco credit card?
- 7 Can you use Costco credit card right away?
- 8 Why does Costco not take Visa?
- 9 Does Costco Take Capital One?
- 10 How do I pay off my Costco Mastercard?
- 11 Does the Costco credit card have an annual fee?
- 12 Does Costco have 0 financing?
How do I get a Costco credit card?
There are three ways to apply:
- Stop by the membership counter at your local Costco warehouse and ask for an application.
- Apply online here. Or, visit Costco.com, type “Citi Visa” into the search bar and hit “Enter.”
- Call 1-800-259-3052.
How long does it take to get approved for a Costco credit card?
When you apply for the Costco Citi Visa in person at a Costco location, you may get approved or denied instantly, or it may take up to a few weeks to receive a decision by mail or email. If you’re approved, you can expect to receive your card in the mail within 7 to 14 business days.
What credit score do you need for a Costco Mastercard?
The Costco credit card credit score requirement is 750 or above, as applicants need an excellent credit score to qualify. That’s the case for both the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi by Citi and the version for small business owners.
Is there a credit check to get a Costco card?
What credit score is required for the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card? Applicants need to have excellent credit to qualify for the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card. The exact credit score required varies, but a very good credit score ranges from 740 to 799 and excellent credit is 800 and higher, according to Experian.
Can you apply for Costco credit card without membership?
No, a Costco membership is required to apply for a Costco credit card. Additionally, the membership must remain open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards.
What is the credit limit for Costco credit card?
The Costco Credit Card limit is at least $500 for all cardholders, according to the Costco Anywhere Visa terms and conditions. It is possible to start with a limit above $500, though, and some cardholders report limits as high as $10,000+.
Can you use Costco credit card right away?
You cannot use a Citi Costco Anywhere card immediately after approval. You will have to wait for your physical credit card to arrive before you can make any purchases. You should receive it within 10 business days of account approval.
Why does Costco not take Visa?
Costco in Canada is separate from (although related to) Costco in the US, and banking is separate in Canada from US banks and credit cards. So the contract that Costco has with Visa in the US does not apply in Canada, or vice versa.
Does Costco Take Capital One?
Chase Freedom Flex℠ Citi® Double Cash Card. Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card. Discover it® Cash Back.
How do I pay off my Costco Mastercard?
Here’s how to make a Costco Credit Card payment:
- Citi online. Sign into your account on the Citibank website.
- Citi mobile app.
- By phone: You can submit payment through an automated service or request to speak to a customer service representative, by calling (855) 378-6467.
- By mail.
Does the Costco credit card have an annual fee?
Earn Costco cash rewards anywhere Visa is accepted. Plus, no annual fee with your paid Costco membership. Cash back will be provided as an annual credit card reward certificate once your February billing statement closes, redeemable for cash or merchandise at US Costco Warehouses.
Does Costco have 0 financing?
No, the Costco Credit Card does not have a 0% APR intro period for new purchases. If you’re planning on making a large upcoming purchase and you don’t anticipate paying off the balance for a few months, the Costco Credit Card is not a great credit card to use.