Sign in to iTunes, then go to Store View My Apple ID. Select the Edit link next to Apple ID Summary. On the Edit Payment Information screen, select None instead of choosing a credit card.
Why is my iTunes account still being charged?
- Another possibility is someone using Apple’s good name for fraudulent transactions. Apple would not do this. If you do not find any active subscriptions in your iTunes Account and you are still charged please contact iTunes Support by phone. They can check if those charges come from your account or not.
- 1 How do I stop iTunes from charging my debit card?
- 2 Why does iTunes keep charging my card?
- 3 How do I stop iTunes from using my credit card?
- 4 How do I stop iTunes taking money from my account?
- 5 How do I get rid of Apple charges?
- 6 How do I stop Apple billing?
- 7 How do you contact Apple about a charge?
- 8 How do I find out why Apple is charging me?
- 9 How do I cancel a completed Apple pay transaction?
- 10 How do I end my Apple music subscription?
- 11 How do I cancel my active subscription on Apple ID?
- 12 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 13 Why is Apple music taking money from my account?
How do I stop iTunes from charging my debit card?
Enter your password, click on Payment Information, scroll down and click on “Manage” under Subscriptions. If you have multiple subscriptions, select the one for Apple Music and toggle the Automatic Renewal option to “off.”
Why does iTunes keep charging my card?
Here are some reasons Apple might charge your card: App Store purchases: Downloaded on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, or Mac. iTunes media purchases: These include music, movies, TV shows, or eBooks. Third-party app subscriptions: These are also billed through the App Store.
How do I stop iTunes from using my credit card?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How do I stop iTunes taking money from my account?
Question: Q: Why do iTunes keep taking money out of my account and how do I stop it
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click ‘iTunes & App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID & select ‘View Apple ID’.
- Check your ‘subscriptions’.
- Delete the same to discontinue the subscription to stop auto renewal.
How do I get rid of Apple charges?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click “I’d like to.”
- Choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
How do I stop Apple billing?
Cancel Apple Music subscription on Android
- Open the Apple Music app on your Android phone.
- Select the menu icon.
- Tap on Account or your name to visit your account settings.
- Tap Manage Membership.
- Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm.
How do you contact Apple about a charge?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How do I find out why Apple is charging me?
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.
How do I cancel a completed Apple pay transaction?
- Open Messages and go to the payment. Or go to the payment in transaction history.
- Tap the payment to see its details, then check the Status field.
- Tap Cancel Payment. The Status field updates to say Canceled. If you don’t see the option to cancel, then the person has already accepted the payment.
How do I end my Apple music subscription?
How to cancel Apple Music
- Go to music.apple.com.
- Choose Sign In at the top of the page. If you don’t see Sign In, skip this step.
- Tap or click the account icon.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll to Subscriptions and choose Manage.
- Choose Cancel Subscription.
How do I cancel my active subscription on Apple ID?
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Why is Apple music taking money from my account?
Question: Q: Why did Apple take money out of my account? When billing information is added or updated in iTunes Store, an authorisation request may be made to your card issuer. This is not an actual charge, just a check to ensure that your payment card is active and able to be used when paying for your transactions.